The title describes it's self!! Long hot day but it was a blast!! We were right on the field and had exclusive V.I.P. passes. It was sweet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Our Family
-
-
Mary's Testimony on The Twins13 years ago
-
-
-
Dad's Favorite Things16 years ago
-
-
Our Friends
-
-
-
-
-
With the holidays coming I thought it would be fun to put together a recipe book! and I am sure you can guess how you can help. :) If you can spare a few m...14 years ago
-
-
-
-

4 comments:
Looks like soooo much fun!!
How did you get the passes? Where did Justin get the ring? We're jealous!!!
Wow that looks like fun! It's good to finally get an update about you guys! When will you be home in UT for your next visit? We'll be there in Feb any chance you will? :) We miss and love you guys!
You look so cute T in your pink jersey! Skinny too! Your long hair is gorgeous too! What a fun day! Wish I was there! Love ya ma
Post a Comment